Tuesday, January 10, 2012

While we were in Redding we went on a group date with some of our favorite people. We used to hang out with the Royals and the Candalerias when Ashton was just a baby. Then we all went our seperate ways and moved apart. It was so fun to get back together again. We had a great time! And we were happy that my brother Trevor and his wife were able to join the gang. We went to eat at a steak house, went out to our favorite local ice cream parlor and then walked the sundial bridge and took some fun pictures. I wish we all didn't live so far apart... we love this group!!








2 comments:

  1. Loved catching up on your blog. I LOVE all the sweet things Tera wrote. She's a cutie. I sure miss you guys. I don't know when we'll see you again, but I hope it's sooner than later. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved catching up on your blog. I LOVE all the sweet things Tera wrote. She's a cutie. I sure miss you guys. I don't know when we'll see you again, but I hope it's sooner than later. Love you

    ReplyDelete