Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions, Comments and lists from Tera

Tera is a thinker. She is constantly asking questions and writing things down that she thinks about. I love this quality about her. Each time I see a list or a drawing on the ground that she has done it makes me happy. I was telling Matt how sad it will be for me when she stops writing lists, notes and drawing sweet pictures. Here are a few questions, comments and lists she has said/written just yesterday to give you a glimpse into how her swett little brain works.

Will I like chicken when I grow up?'

Can Aunt Tera hear me and see me when she’s in heaven?

When I am a grandma you will be in heaven?

I am nervous about when the babies come out of my tummy because it will hurt.

Will I be a grandma or a nana?

I think I will have four kids- Elliot, londin, will, Jimo

And here are her lists. (Her spelling and all)

List of things to buy for kids- 4 baybe bottles, 4 baybe beds, 16 baybey games, 4 cans of rise with peanut butter, 8 cans of apule sos, soop 8, 22 baybe gril sherts

To make: pancakes, waffles, sereyul (cereal) chickin, milk with berreys , shocolit milk, bred, orj jos, milk shysnootowls (cheese noodles) toast with sinumin (cinnamon)

I love you Tera!

No comments:

Post a Comment