Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kids say the darndest things...

When I was watching news while our car was being washed, Ashton said, "Com on Mom, you're not a news girl." He didn't want me pretending that I was current on my current events.

After eating Wienerschitzel Ashton said, "I hereby declare these are the best chili dogs ever!"

Ashton- "Mom, want to know something? When I'm by a mess I get all angry and feel all crowded." Oh No! I have created a monster. That is exactly how I feel. Not only did he inherit my OCD but my feeling of claustrophobia also. Sorry little man!

When I was snuggling Tera one morning I was pretending to bite her and she was giggling. Then she looked at me and said "Mom, you are not like other moms." I asekd her why, and she said "Most moms don't bite their kids."

On the way home from Redding we were telling Mazzi that we were going home and she got very concerned and started yelling, "No home! I want Nanas house!" She loves it in Redding with both of her grandmas and grandpas there.

1 comment: