Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Occupying my spare thoughts....

These are they types of things that occupy my spare thoughts these days. Sharing time thoughts... Christmas gift ideas for primary and for primary children to make for their parents Christmas presents.

Last month I was called as Primary President in our new ward. I don't know what I am doing, but am trying to pretend. :) Right now as we preperae for the new year we are trying to get teachers filled for the classes, manuals put together, teacher appreciation and training scheduled and baptism preview ready. Needless to say, sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed. Luckily I have some amazing women as my counselors and secretary who are so helpful and so calm. I know that the Lord will help us and inspire us. Why? Because He loves us, and more importantly, he Loves children, whom we are called to serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment