Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

First Day of School-
Ashton- 2nd Grade, Mrs. Dudka
Tera- 1st Grade, Mrs. Kelley

The kids are back in school, both at the same school, and both full day. Which simplifies my life immensely. They are attending Rice Canyon, the school up the road from our house. Ashton was very nervous to begin at a new school, and even cried several days before because he didn't know any kids there and didn't have any friends. It was heart breaking for me to see him so nervous.

The day school started we prayed so hard that he would make a friend. In his fathers blessing before school started he was blessed to make a friend on the first day of school. So I was so grateful when I went to visit Asthon at lunch to find him sitting by his new friend, Braiden, who seemed like a really nice kid. Yet another example of prayers being answered in my life. So grateful to know Heaveanly Father is watching over us and cares about us.

We were also blessed that both of the kids have amazing teachers. I heard from everyone I talked to that they are some of the absolute best. As a parent all you wish for is that your children will have a teacher who can appreciate them and love them and I feel both these teachers truly do care about my children.


The kids were very excited to pick out sketchers for school. It was their one back to school wish.


Mazzi was feeling left out of the picture taking, so I had to snap a shot of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment