Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cousins!

After 7 1/2 years of my kids being the only grandkids on my side.... they now have TWO cousins! Can you tell I am a little excited? I couldn't wait for my brother and sister to start their families. My brother and his wife had this cute little peanut, Brody. Who looks just like my brother did as a baby. He was five weeks early and a mere five pounds. He is now eight weeks old and eight pounds. (I think) He is the sweetest, snuggliest, sleepiest little guy. I got to cuddle him a little, but he was passed around between the whole family, so I didn't really get enough of him.
And I was excited to get to see Macie again, my sister and her hubbys baby. I hadn't seen her since she was a newborn, in May. She is now a cute, chunky baby. She feels so familiar to me and looks like she could be one of ours. Tera and Ashton had her skin tone and the blue eyes and chubby cheeks and thighs. I love this cute little intense baby. Her smiles are contagious.

I LOVE being an Aunt to these babies and love my kids having some young cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment