Thursday, June 23, 2011

My friend Britney #2

One of my very best friends since middle school, Ashley, came to Southern California to play with me! I was so excited! I decided I should probably introduce her to my friend- Britney Spears... so I did. Unfortunately it was a little hard to introduce them because we were as far away s you can possibly be seat wise. Next time we decided we will just go ahead and pay the thousands of dollars for the good tickets.


Anyways, my friend Britney looks amazing and seems like she is happier than she was last time we got together (Circus tour). She's so stinkin cute!

Her opener was Ncki Minaj and I completely despised the music she preformed. I have never heard the B word that many times in my life. I just don't like her in general. It was pure torture to sit through. She's vulgar, crude, nasty looking and her voice sounds like shes just pinching her nose and singing/talking/rapping (I still don't know what she does) But seemed like other people really liked her. I am a little disappointed in my friend for choosing her as her opening act. I wish it would have been Enrique like it was rumored... he's super cute.

Once Britney got on the stage it was great. I loved all her new songs and she was very entertaining. One of the best parts was that in this concert she called people up from the audience to dance with her... and even did a special little dance for one lucky guy. After the concert when we were going out the stairs everyone was dancing Til the World Ends in the stairwell. It was that exhilarating to be around Britney.

Here's Ashely and I. We were indefinably wearing the most clothes there... and probably the shortest heels. I could not believe what some people were wearing and what they could walk in. Impressive. Also, I have never been around that many gay people, or do they prefer homosexuals? hmmmm.... but I didn't realize what a gay fan base Britney had.

All in all, it was a super fun night. I am sure we will try to be at the next Britney tour (so long as Niki Minaj isn't opening) with even closer seats







1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am glad you gals got to do that. I remember when we would sit in your car and sing Brit!

    ReplyDelete