Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tera's Witch Party

When Tera learned I was having a Witch party with my girlfriends, she asked me if she could have her own witch party. I really didn't want to do another party... I feel like I just did her birthday party and my boutique party and had my witch party, (a baby being born) Ashtons party, Mazzis party and Christmas right around the corner... but what can I say.... I am a succor!!

We threw together a little party for her and a few friends and just had theirs the day before our grown up witch party. She had a great time! (Still not sure if it was worth it though.... is anything at 37 weeks pregnant worth it?)

They decorated witch hats out of waffle cones

 Played candy corn toss,
 And ring the witch hat,
 Ate some snacks,

 And danced around to Halloween music.

So, there you have it. Tera, in case you ever doubt my love for you, just know that I love you enough to use up precious energy throwing you and your buddies a witch party when its about the last thing I want to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment