Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Melissa, DONT MOVE!

Just needed to do one final plea.... Melissa don't leave!! I am going to miss you tooo much! I really can't imagine my Lake Elsinore life without you! I love seeing you nearly every day. I know that we will remain close friends, and that we will make the effort to stay in touch and see each other as much as possible, but I just don't want you to live so far away! I feel so blessed with your friendship. You an example to me in so many ways... writing this I am sitting here thinking of the song on wicked... Because I know you, I have been changed for good.

I've heard it said 
That people come into our lives for a reason.
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
I know I am who I am today
Because I know you...
You'll be with me
Like a hand print on my heart
I do beileve I have been changed for the better,
Because I know you...
I have been changed for good.

Love you Melissa! Best of luck in Boston and I will look forward to seeing you shortly in Maui :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment