Saturday, March 3, 2012

My hot date

I went on a hot date with this little cutie last week...
Matt and decided we would take the kids out on dates one day each month. This was our second month and both times have been so much fun!
The kids plan the dates activities. For our date Ashton chose picking out a video game action figure at target, eating orange chicken at Panda Express, and taking his tae kwon do class together.
I had so much fun with my silly little guy. At Panda Express I asked him if he thought he would take his first real date here and he said "Yes. Well, no. I will let her choose where ever she wants to go." Then when we opened our fortune cookies he said, "Oh! Mine is true! It says that I will go on my first date to Panda Express." It didn't really say that, but it made us both laugh.
Doing the tae kwon do class together was so much fun. Ashton is really good at kicking. He was very competitive with me the whole night. When we ran laps he ran as fast as he could so that I could barley stay with him and when we did sit ups he sped through them so he finished way before me. Any time we punched or kicked anything he wanted to do it better and harder than me. I love my Ashton and was so glad I got to go on a date with him and make some good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment