Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mazzi decorates... her face

Lately Mazzi loves to color her face, her hands, her feet and her legs. She will start out, ever so innocently, coloring on a piece of paper with markers. Next thing I know she will be covered in marker from head to toe. She has also recently found nail polish and painted her fingernails and toenails (as well as large spots on our bathroom carpet) She loves to get into my lipstick and always goes for the darkest shade she can find. She feels very pretty when she decorates herself :) Usually I am amused at her antics.... though when the marker doesn't come off, I do get a bit frustrated. It's hard to be mad for long at this sweet little face though.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I'm really hoping that's chocolate by her mouth...So cute, and Tera's such a ham! We are so excited to have her over in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much to look forward to. :) Your posts are always so fun to read, but they also remind me of what I have awaiting me in the years to come as Macie gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete