Monday, October 17, 2011

My kids





Mazzi- 2 3/4 years old
Mazzi is very good at entertaining herself. She goes around the house and outside the house singing to herself and playing with dolls or on the scooter. She loves to categorize h
er toys and I can often find all the "My littlest pet shop" toys in a line, as well as the barbies, princesses, books and movies. She loves to eat go-garts and pancakes and is obsessed with helping me bake anything. She will often get the mixing bowl and say "I want to mix." She is my little buddy and I love running errands with her and hanging out with her during the day. I don't know what I will do when this little one goes off to school and leaves me all alone :(. The other day running errands we went to a bank that had concrete balls in front of it and she got very excited and ran over to stand on top of the balls. After she had stood o
n each one, she smiled at me and said "Your turn." It was so cute that she wanted to share that fun experience with me. She chatters to me the whole time. We talk about what color everything is and get samples at costco together and she tells me if clothes are "toot" (cute) and likes to place random items in my shopping cart without me noticing. After each grocery trip or walmart/target trip Mazzi getes a resses and she
knows it. She always grabs it and puts it on the counter. Also the other day we went to Lowes and got a 2x4 to cut. She knew the saw was loud so got out of the car and ran half way down the aisle away from the saw and plugged her ears making a silly face. She copies any silly face I make. She loves to give me kisses and brush my hair. She loves to watch "agains" (backyardagains) and dora. She is beginning to be potty trained, but refuses to go #2 in
the toilet. She makes my life so happy and I absolutely love this stage with her! . (I wrote this about 2 weeks ago and want to take some of it back!) She has all of a sudden become such a stubborn little stinker! She freaks out when she does not get her way and yells all the time. This stage shall pass though, but what a change in a short time! Luckily there are still several sweet moments with this little one.

Tera- barley 6
Tera is constantly leaving sweet notes around the house that say things like "I will never stop loving you," and "I will never forget you" or "Thanks for helping me write notes." All written with her spelling. Tera can go from sweet to mean in 2 seconds. She can go from writing me a nice note to telling me "You are meanest mom ever." There's no in between with her. Shes a good sister to Mazzi and loves to play school with her. She wants to be a teacher. She writes books all the time and loves to scrapbook with mom and have
me watch old family videos with her. She loves memories (like her mommy) and likes towrite list of things to do and things she wants (also like her mommy) She does not like socks, underwear, any uncomfortable pants or shoes and does not like getting her hair brushed in the morning. If anything is uncomfortable she has a fit! She memorizes things easily and is a good student at school. She loves chili, trail mix and crepes. Her favorite thing to eat is Dennys baseball pancakes and she loves her Nana. She has a lot of good friends and is a good friend to them. She loves to play with Tatum, McKenzie and Hayley to name a few. She is a thoughtful girl and giggles easily. She is a joy to have around- unless shes not.
Ashton- almost 8! Is constantly planning something. whether it be a play date with a friend, a garage, sale, making his room into a library, or building a lego kingdom. If nothing is going on he will ask "Can we do something exciting?" He is obsessed with Takis (a Mexican chip- he's eating in the pictures) and loves to tell me about the latest commercial he saw and what I should buy from an infomercial. I will not be surprised at all if he grows up to be a very successful salesman of some sort. He is also the king of negotiating. I have to remind him often that I am the mom and some things are not negotiable. Some things are negotiable though- especially when he looks at me with that cute mischievous, big-boy, gonna need braces on teeth- smile. He still has a way of getting me to do just about anything for him. He's my boy. He will still give me hugs and kisses, but not in public. In public I just get a boomerang kiss. (He kisses his hand then boomerangs it to me) He is still not loving reading or homework, but is doing better and whining a little bit less each day. He eats more than I do now and is very tall for his age. He is still doing tae kwon do and I think he is the best kicker in his class. He has great form and powerful kicks. I love his silly personality. He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment